Tennis Innovators will continue outdoor programing for Fall 2020.
Adult Academies are available as of September 8th. Players are coordinated by level and schedule in a group of 4.
Junior Academies will also begin September 8th and coordinated by age, level and availability.
Private & Semi-Private lessons are available for all players.
Visit location page for additional offerings.
As junior players return to school with schedules lacking physical education and after-school activities we felt more play time was necessary. We are offering a camp setting during our Fall season.
Our Fall camp will give players an opportunity to enjoy additional tennis, sports and movement on court. Our summer vibe will continue on this Fall to get players excited to move around and safely socialize.
Fall camp will be a two our session offering players the ability to play as much tennis and or break their lesson up with a snack and fun activity.
Registration will be for specific day (not week). Players will be enrolled for preferred day for the session between September – November.
We have been using the comprehensive guidelines released by the CDC for summer camps and lesson . Based on our communication, we feel confident that we can provide camp/lessons at select NYC locations.
1. Senior employees who can supervise summer employees and camper safety
2. Specified protocols for identifying and isolating ill children/staff each day prior to camp and during camp
3. Ability to conduct most activities outdoors including eating
4. Max 5 to 1 camper : counselor ratio for young children
5. Safe environment – disinfecting daily and during transitions
6. Staff and Campers that are mainly local residents
8. No busing kids to and from camp
9. Pods of about 10 campers
10. Ensuring Camp limits won’t inhibit the fun
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com