Tennis Innovators brings a new experience to NYC. We are building out a junior tennis club with state of the art lighting and ION/UV covid killing air ventilation technology.
TI has created this space to give all our players (including adults) more than just tennis; we have developed new programs to keep everyone focused, moving, running and learning.
Our courts will be equipped with courts, sound and energy. We will offer programs for players of all levels and ages. HITT for our adult players, Academies for our advance juniors and court time.
Visit The Courts page for additional information. Welcome to the HOUSE of TI.
Location to open December 1st.
Thank you players for joining us this outdoor session. Our outdoors seasons will end November 22nd at Astoria Park and November 23rd at Riverside Park & Sessanta.
See you at The Courts!
We have been using the comprehensive guidelines released by the CDC for summer camps and lesson . Based on our communication, we feel confident that we can provide camp/lessons at select NYC locations.
1. Senior employees who can supervise summer employees and camper safety
2. Specified protocols for identifying and isolating ill children/staff each day prior to camp and during camp
3. Ability to conduct most activities outdoors including eating
4. Max 5 to 1 camper : counselor ratio for young children
5. Safe environment – disinfecting daily and during transitions
6. Staff and Campers that are mainly local residents
8. No busing kids to and from camp
9. Pods of about 10 campers
10. Ensuring Camp limits won’t inhibit the fun
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org